Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Design and implement solutions to maintain and evolve the product’s platform, improve platform’s self-services, increase level of process automation and sophistication of validation techniques, ensure that the product remains compliant with regulatory requirements. Perform R&D that should result in release of viable use cases and would contribute to the evolution and enhancement of the product’s platform.
Technical Skills Required
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Completed Graduation in Engineering or any other relevant Technology field
- Freshers or uptill 1 years of experience in Software Engineering / Delivering Software Solutions
- Understanding or hands-on experience in Big-Data technologies
- Knowledge or Experience in Java, Oracle, Perl, Unix, InfluxDB, Grafana, Salt, Docker, Azure, DevOps, Agile
- Knowledge or Experience in Java Development