Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Zycus is looking for young problem solvers and analytical thinkers who have a passion to learn and face new challenges every day. Selected candidates will be trained on middleware technologies followed by work assignment and post successful completion of internship excellent interns stand a chance to get converted to full time employees at Zycus. As an Integration Analyst you will play a very critical role in taking our business forward as a part of the Customer Servicing Team. You would be responsible for implementing integration projects for Zycus’ customers which include Fortune 500 companies.
- Computer Science/IT graduate (B.E./B.Tech/MCA)
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused approach with strong collaboration and logical skills Experience in XML and JSON, SFTP, HTTPs etc.
- Exposure to of working in REST APIs or SOAP Web services
- Strong command over Java
- Understanding of any Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO and scripting languages like Oracle PL/ SQL would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in Snaplogic middleware would be preferred