Google LLC is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, including online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
As a Strategic Cloud Engineer, you will guide customers on configuring and deploying their Google Cloud infrastructure, including identity and access management, network architecture, application security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field or equivalent software engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining internet-facing, production-grade applications in virtualized environments.
- Experience in writing scripts in one or more languages, such as Python, Go, or similar.
- Experience managing internal or client-facing projects to completion.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex cloud infrastructure and data challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Travel regularly (up to 30%) for in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Experience in building multi-tier, high-availability applications with modern web technologies, such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, TensorFlow.
- Experience in system administration tasks in Linux, Unix, or Windows, with familiarity with standard IT security practices (e.g., encryption, certificates, key management).