Birlasoft combines the power of domain, enterprise, and digital technologies to reimagine business processes for customers and their ecosystem. Its consultative and design thinking approach makes societies more productive by helping customers run businesses. As part of the multibillion-dollar diversified CK Birla Group, Birlasoft with its 12,000+ professionals, is committed to continuing the Group’s 159-year heritage of building sustainable communities.
Birlasoft is hiring freshers as Product Support Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role.
- 24 months bond agreement to be signed
- INR 1.0 LPA bond penalty, in case the candidate leaves before two years of association
- Issue Solving – Troubleshooting and providing technical resolution on issues reported by customers through tickets, chat or expert mode, for enterprise product suite like SAP Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Knowledge Transfer – Continuous technical upskilling for self and the peers, documentation of accrued knowledge
- Develop Internal Talent Pool for ICTS with multiple skills - Windows , Linux network , backup, storage, data base Virtualization & cloud
- The Associate Software Engineer will contribute to a wide variety of projects as our business needs evolve.
- The work include IT Enterprise Support & Services Spanning across Infrastructure, System Integration, Administration, Cloud and Managing Data Center devices.